Your safety always on priority
We would like to inform our valued guests that we are regretfully obliged to postpone our opening date till the end of April, adhering to the Greek government announcement to suspend the operation of all hotels and resorts, as of March 14th, in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
At this moment of global challenge, our hearts and minds go to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as to all the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are fighting to contain this global health and economic crisis.
Meanwhile, we’ll be doing our best to stay positive and prepare for your future holiday. As our people - guests and team members – are at the center of our attention, we closely abide to all national and local authorities’ guidelines, safeguarding the well-being, health and safety of everyone.
We know how important holidays with your family and loved ones are for you. The Greek sun, the Cretan tradition, and the smile of our people at Creta Maris beach resort will be waiting for you to share many happy moments and memories as soon as global and local conditions allow.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED WITH US:
We hope that we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you soon, but in the meantime, we wish to offer you a range of choices regarding your booking to diminish any anxiety you may have due to a situation that is beyond anyone’s control.
If you have booked your stay directly through our website or our reservations team and has an arrival date till the 30th of April, you may rebook your stay and get benefited with a complimentary upgrade (always upon availability) without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period.
If you have booked your stay directly through our website or our reservations team and has an arrival date from the 1st of May till the end of October, we provided you with further flexible options according to the rate booked:
- In case of reservation a non-refundable rate, you can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period.
- In case of a reservation on refundable rate, you can cancel your reservation without any fees applied even up to three (3) days before arrival.
For any questions or requests you can always contact us by calling us at +30 28970 27113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have booked your stay through your travel agent or an online travel agency, please be so kind to contact your provider directly and they will be able to assist you with your request
IF YOU WISH TO BOOK WITH US WITHIN THE SUMMER 2020:
During times like these, we at Creta Maris come together to help each other and thus we are doing our best to offer flexibility to all our guests that wish to book their stay within this summer. For this reason, we have the following options:
- Book your stay on a Semi-flexible rate with a 10% deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any further fees, than the 10% deposit, up to 7 days before arrival.
- Book your stay on a Flexible rate with a 10% deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any fees even up to 3 days before arrival.
STAYING HEALTHY & SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE STAY WITH US – OUR ACTIONS:
- We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities.
- All staff members have been already provided and follow information and special instructions about COVID-19.
- We have increased the already applied measures on hand hygiene.
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols adjusted to the instructions about COVID-19.
- We follow a regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids.
- We plan to offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
That said, we will update you on the new opening date the soonest possible.
Till then, stay safe and stay at home!