ENERGY CONSUMPTION REDUCTION
- The Solar panels installed in order to heat the water are resulting in savings of 580.000 Kwh / year, during 6 months of hotel’s operation, which are equivalent to 65.000 lt of LPG.
- Currently, the liquid propane (gas) has replaced the electricity in all kitchens and main laundry stations.
- The incandescent and economy lamps have gradually been replaced by LED lamps (3.303 headlights in 2015), thus saving 50.060,00 Watt in total.
- Training and information are given to the staff so they can operate energy saving measures (switch off lights and equipment when not in use, etc.) in their daily activities.
* In July 2012, appears zero consumption/purchase of gas due to double gas purchase, which had taken place the previous month (June 2012)