PRESERVATION OF THE LANDSCAPE
Sustainable Landscape Practices
The anthropogenic landscape is a very important part of the hotel product. With an approach based on traditional architecture and the effort to maintain the continuity of this natural landscape, the goal of the hotel is to offer to the visitor a comprehensive experience of the country.
Below are the principles of Sustainable Management of the hotel Landscape of TEAV SA.
- Principle in use: Precaution | preservation, conservation and restoration
- Use of native & indigenous plant varieties
- Soil Health.
- Principle in use: avoidance of Ecosystem damage.
- Responsible water management.
- Managing pests, diseases & weeds based on the principles of EU reg.834/07 & 889/ 08 on organic production.
- Principle in use: Low-Input Plant nutrition.
- Organic material recycling – Composting.
- Creating & conserving of non-intervention zones | Biodiversity.
- Application of Hotel farming.
- Studying models for Measuring Sustainability of man-built landscapes.