PRESERVATION OF THE LANDSCAPE
Sustainable Landscape Practices
The sustainable management of the anthropogenic landscape aims at imitating the natural processes of ecosystems. Today's challenge lies in integrating the management of sustainable landscape practices into a single and indivisible unity of the Sustainable Tourism Destination. The following infographic presents the principles of Sustainable Management of the hotel Landscape of TEAV SA.
- Principle in use: Precaution | preservation, conservation and restoration
- Use of native & indigenous plant varieties
- Soil Health.
- Principle in use: avoidance of Ecosystem damage.
- Responsible water management.
- Managing pests, diseases & weeds based on the principles of EU reg.834/07 & 889/ 08 on organic production.
- Principle in use: Low-Input Plant nutrition.
- Organic material recycling – Composting.
- Creating & conserving of non-intervention zones | Biodiversity.
- Application of Hotel farming.
- Studying models for Measuring Sustainability of man-built landscapes.