INNOVATION | SATISFACTION SURVEYS | ONLINE REPUTATION
Creta Maris Beach Resort was an innovative hotel complex in the area of Hersonissos in 1975, the first year of its operation. Since then, the resort has continued to pioneer, as it has managed to develop its services and facilities until today. Below are some of the innovations of Creta Maris that have distinguished it from the competition and ensured high quality services to its guests.
- Use of electric vehicles for deliveries to the resort’s departments
- Use of electric forklift in the warehouse
- Gradual change of fluorescent lamps to LEDs in the warehouse
- Use of Eco Friendly detergents
- Major suppliers within a radius of less than one kilometer from the hotel (Cretan Meat Processing Industry “ΚRIVEK SA”, ZERVAKIS Miltos, Kalimera FROUTA SA) - the majority of suppliers located on the island
- Purchase of products based on locality (Crete, Greece, abroad)
- Use of reusable cups in bars and biodegradable straws
- Innovative hydrotherapy treatments at Hammam Spa that are completed with a Beauty Affusion (an alternative therapeutic massage experience when the visitor is wrapped in a cloud of steam and rain, a highly relaxing experience)
- Spa therapies with the use of Cretan products, such as virgin olive oil, Cretan herbs and raki
SATISFACTION SURVEYS | ONLINE REPUTATION
With the aim to maintain a guest-centric culture and to deliver better experiences to the guests, Creta Maris seek for their feedback, as it considers it the most important part of its communication with them and a key factor that indicates its strengths & weaknesses.
In this context, apart from the Guests’ Service team, which is responsible for communicating with guests, the resort has also created “Questionnaires on-the-spot”, which concern specific sections of the hotel’s operation. As soon as the guests’ replies are received, the operation is adjusted according to their opinion, ameliorating thereby the services offered, while guests are still “in house”.
Furthermore, the resort also seeks for guests’ feedback even when they have left the resort. This is possible by maintaining profiles on different online reviews’ website/ platforms, where it communicates with guests and gathers important information on their stay. Moreover, an online intelligence platform is also used in order to receive guests’ feedback and measure their satisfaction and the quality of the provided services.