In order to reduce our energy consumption, we are implementing the following:
- Installation of an energy recovery system from air conditioning and ventilation of internal common areas, aiming at heating or cooling water for use.
- Replacement of electricity with liquid propane (gas) in all kitchens and main laundry facilities.
- Gradual replacement of incandescent and economy light bulbs with LED light bulbs.
- Installation of a modern Building Energy Management System (BEMS), which mainly controls the most important operating parameters in order to optimise operations and have better control over energy consumption.
- Adaptation of most of air conditions (FCUs) to a temperature that ensures maximum comfort and optimal energy consumption.
- Magnetic card in in all rooms, ensuring that all electrical appliances (except radiators) are turned off when guests leave their rooms.
- Installation of energy-efficient electrical equipment in all sectors, such as A +++ air-conditioning systems, refrigerators, computers, photocopy machines.
- Established procedures for the maintenance and proper cleaning of all energy installations.