PLEASE NOTE: Check-in time is at 15:00 & Check-out time is at 11:00
We hereby inform you that the hotel maintains the right to charge the credit card of a guest, even after departure, if there is an outstanding balance. In the case of damage caused by the guest, the Hotel maintains the right to request compensation for the value of the damage. We would like to strongly recommend keeping all valuables in your electronic safety box, as our hotel does not take responsibility for the loss of valuables.
As of January 1, 2018, and according to Article 53 of Law 4389/2016 of the Greek legislation, a new levy — or the so-called “stayover tax” — is imposed, to all hotels in Greece based on the number of overnight stays, and will amount to € 4.00 per room, per night, in five-star hotels. Guests are required to pay the aforementioned amount in person, upon their arrival.
Enjoy your stay with us!
About Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), and Information Security
- Metaxa Hospitality Group, which has its head office in Heraklion Crete (28A L. Papanastasiou Ave, Heraklion, Crete), is appointed Controller of the personal data provided by you.
- The company complies with the GDPR, applies, monitors, and conforms to Applicable Data Protection Law.
- The company applies Information Security policy rules and takes the necessary measures to ensure at all times the preservation of your personal data.
- The Company only collects personal data that is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which it has been collected, specifically to manage your reservation, and which is necessary to achieve the execution of the contract between us (name, date of birth, passport number).
- Further personal data requested herein shall assist us in order to improve potential services provided to you in the future as well as to inform you of new services and special offers, either through Metaxa Hospitality Group’s marketing department or through our independent associates who are bound by confidentiality.
- Your personal information will be stored in the company’s records for as long as required by the contract you have signed with us, or the applicable legislation, however, the retention period shall not exceed a period of twenty (20) years after the last calendar day of the year when your respective relationship with the company ended, and after that time they shall be destroyed.
- Access to personal data is granted to duly authorized personnel, who have been committed through confidentiality agreements.
- Your rights with regard to your personal data are the following:
- Right of access
- Right to rectify or to erase
- Right to the portability of your personal data
- Right to object or to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You can exercise your rights at any time either through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to: 28A L. Papanastasiou Avenue, Heraklion, 713 06, Crete, Greece, to Mrs Borboudaki.
- In any case, you reserve the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, if you consider that your personal data processing infringes the current applicable legislation. For more information, please visit www.dpa.gr.